Friday, March 23, 2012
To all students and parents of Orofino High School
By Bob Alverson,
Principal Orofino High
As we approach spring break and warmer weather, I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of our school dress code.
1. For health and safety reason, shoes must be worn at all times at school.
2. Hats/head coverings, including bandanas are not allowed at school.
3. Strapless tops, bare midriffs, spaghetti straps thinner than three fingers wide, short skirts/shorts shorter that mid thigh are not allowed at school.
4. No undergarments are to be seen.
5. Pajamas or pajama pants are not to be worn at school.
6. Garments with offensive language or suggestions, and garments that advertise the use of controlled substances, including alcohol and tobacco will not be allowed.
7. Jewelry that is extreme will not be worn (spiked or sharp or long chains). Students who wear objectionable clothing will be asked to change into something presentable or will be sent home for a change of clothing.
Also, we are seeing an increase in
PDA, (public displays of affection). This includes
kissing or hugging longer than three seconds and will result in the students
being written up with a subsequent detention and is considered a minor offence.
This is not allowed on school grounds or in the school building.